Regulations of the mexmo.pl online store
The terms included in the Regulations mean;
- Working days - all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Client - a consumer, as well as a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the special provisions of which give legal capacity and which orders.
- Consumer - a natural person who performs a legal action with the entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity is considered a consumer.
- Customer Account - a subpage of the mexmo.pl Online Store website containing customer data used to process orders.
- Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of Services by electronic means as part of the Online Store.
- Registration - a one-off activity consisting in creating a Customer Account, made by the Customer using the administrative panel provided by the Service Provider on the website of the mexmo.pl Online Store.
- Online Store (Store) - a website maintained by the Service Provider, available at mexmo.pl through which the Service is provided and through which the Customer can buy Goods.
- Service Provider - GP Holding, Regon 630896201, NIP 7771884199, registered by the District Court in Poznań, ul. Pułaskiego 30, 60-705 Poznań.
II. General provisions
- These Regulations define the rules of using by customers of the Online Store and the Services offered through it.
- As part of the mexmo.pl service, the Service Provider undertakes to provide the Service in the scope and on the terms specified in these Regulations.
- Only registered customers have access to the services offered by the Online Shop.
- By using the Online Store, you agree to the terms set out in these Regulations.
- Using the mexmo.pl Online Store is possible provided that the IT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements;
- minimum screen resolution of 1280x1024 pixels.
- The online store sells goods and services via the Internet. Information on the goods is placed on the website mexmo.pl. Information about the goods given in the Store, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude an agreement within the meaning of art. 71 of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93).
III. The rules of receiving orders
- The customer may place orders for 24 (twenty four) hours a day via the mexmo.pl website.
- After placing the order, the Customer receives a message by email confirming that the order has been placed in the Store.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to modify the technical manner of service implementation, in accordance with the scope and conditions resulting from the authorizations held, as well as appropriate technical capabilities, without impairing its quality, and without affecting the scope of rights and obligations of the Parties.
- The Service Provider has the right to entrust the implementation of the Order to a third party (as a subcontractor) without informing the Customers about it.
- A limited number of goods is intended for promotional sales and sales, and orders are processed in the order in which confirmed orders are received for these goods, until stocks covered by this form of sale are exhausted.
IV. Conclusion of the Sales Agreement and the condition for the execution of orders
- The contract is concluded when the form is successfully completed and accepted by the Customer - place an order, made available on the subpage, after filling in the appropriate fields of the form.
- The order will be processed under the condition that the product is available in stock. In the case of unavailability of goods covered by the order, the customer is informed about the status of the order and makes a decision on the manner of its implementation (partial implementation or cancellation of the entire order).
- If the expected date of the contract is longer than 30 (thirty) days, the Store has the right to withdraw from the contract within the time allowed for the execution of the order. If the Customer has paid for the goods - the Store will refund the Customer for the goods within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of order cancellation.
- Each order completed is accompanied by a fiscal receipt. VAT invoice is issued at the request of the customer, after providing all the data needed to issue an invoice.
- The customer may make changes to the order until it is completed (until it is sent for sending). The customer may withdraw the order in its entirety until it is sent.
- Changes in the order may It should be done by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon delivery of the parcel with the ordered Goods, the customer should check the shipment and in case of:
- mechanical damage of the package,
- incomplete shipment,
- incompatibility of the shipment with the subject of the Order.
- Electronic payments and card payments paying via Przelewy24 - possible current payment methods are specified on the website of the mexmo.pl online store and on the website https://www.przelewy24.pl.
- The transaction settlement of electronic payments and the payment card are carried out in accordance with the Customer's choice through Przelewy24 website. Electronic payments and payment cards are serviced by: Przelewy24 - PayPro S.A. with registered office in Poznań (address: ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000347935, registration files kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, share capital of 4.500.000 PLN fully paid, NIP: 7792369887.
The customer is entitled to refuse to accept the parcel. In this case, the Customer should immediately notify the Service Provider of the situation in order to prepare a new delivery.
V. Price of the product
The price information given on the mexmo.pl website is binding from the moment of the effective order placement. The price will not change regardless of the price changes in the Store, which may occur in relation to individual Products. If the wrong price is provided on the Store website, the Customer will be informed about it before accepting the order. Prices on the website of the mexmo.pl Online Store placed on the offered product: include VAT and are given in Polish zlotys, do not contain information on shipping costs. reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the Store's offer, to introduce new products to the Store's offer, to carry out and cancel promotions on the Store's websites or to make changes to them. The above-mentioned entitlement does not affect the prices of goods in orders placed before the effective date of the price change, the conditions of promotional campaigns or sales.
VI. Delivery of Goods
Orders placed in the Online Store are carried out in the form of a courier courier delivery. The delivery of goods takes place in a manner chosen by the Customer and specified in the order. The customer has the opportunity to pay the price - incl. in cash on delivery of the ordered goods or by bank transfer. The delivery date declared by the carrier in Poland is: 2-3 days; Shipping costs are determined by the Service Provider and indicated on the website of the mexmo.pl Online Store.
VII. Entitlement to withdraw from the Contract of Sale
The Consumer may withdraw from the sales contract concluded at a distance without giving a reason, by submitting a relevant written statement, within 14 days, counted from the day of taking possession of the goods by the consumer. The above authorization may be exercised by the Consumer by sending a statement of withdrawal from the Contract of Sale to the following address by registered letter: GP Holding, ul. Pułaskiego 30, 60-705 Poznań. Declaration of withdrawal from the contract of sale is attached as Annex 1 of these Regulations. In the event of withdrawal from the contract for the sale of Products concluded at a distance, the contract is considered void. What the Parties have witnessed is returned in the unaltered state, not later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal. After the withdrawal from the contract, the entire amount is returned to the consumer, including shipping costs unless the customer chose the delivery method other than the cheapest. In the event of resignation, the goods should be returned with complete equipment and accessories, product packaging and documents issued on sale to the address : GP Holding, ul. Pułaskiego 30, 60-705 Poznań. The cost of packaging and returning the Product is borne by the Customer. The right to withdraw from the contract concluded off business premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in respect of contracts for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer who has been informed before the provision that after the entrepreneur's performance loses his right to withdraw from the contract, in which the price or remuneration depends on financial market fluctuations over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract, in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, produced according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs; you are entitled to use, in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to the protection of drowia or for hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery, in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things; in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of a sales contract, which delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on market fluctuations over which the entrepreneur has no control, in which the consumer has explicitly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those required by the consumer or supplies items other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is vested in the consumer with regard to additional services or things; visual or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery, for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription contract concluded by public auction, for accommodation services other than for residential purposes, transport things, car rentals, gastronomy, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates a day or period of service, to provide digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium.
VIII. Non-compliance of the Goods with the Sales Agreement
- The supplier as a seller is liable to the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93), for non-compliance with the Agreement for the sale of the Goods purchased by this Customer.
- No provision of these Regulations limits the rights of the customer (consumer) which he is entitled to based on the provisions of law applicable in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
Complaints The Service Provider takes actions to ensure the smooth operation of the Store and undertakes to remove irregularities that have been reported by the Customer. The Provider is obliged to provide the Customer with goods free from defects. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Service Provider of any irregularities, malfunctions or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website. about the improper quality of the Store Services. Irregularities related to the functioning of the mexmo.pl store. The customer reports in writing to the following address: GP Holding, ul. Pułaskiego 30, 60-705 Poznań. Klientowi has the right to submit a written complaint within 30 days from the date of irregularities in the functioning of the store mexmo.pl Complaint filed after the specified deadline in the first sentence, it is left without a diagnosis, which the Service Provider immediately informs the Customer. The date of submitting the complaint is the date of receipt of the complaint to the Service Provider. The complaint should include name, surname, exact address of the sender, as well as justification of the complaint. The complaint will be considered by the Service Provider in no later than 30 days from the date of submission, about which the Customer will be notified immediately.
X. Wypowiedzenie umowy
- Termination of contract. Each Party may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, with a 14-day notice period, by sending a statement in an email.
- The provider has the right to withdraw from the service immediately, in case of violation by the Client of the provisions of these Regulations without calling for termination of the violation.
XI. Personal data protection
- The administrator of personal data of Clients within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of 27 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) is the Service Provider.
- Registering in the mexmo Online Store .pl. The customer agrees to the processing of personal data related to the execution of orders made in the mexmo.pl online store. Lack of consent to the processing of personal data makes it impossible to complete the Customer's order by the mexmo.pl Online Shop.
- The customer is liable for providing false personal data. Personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 item 926, as amended) in a manner preventing access to third parties.
- Compatible with the above By law, customers of the mexmo.pl online store have the right to inspect their personal data, correct them and request removal.
- Pages have the option of out-of-court resolution of disputes arising, by way of amicable settlement of the dispute.
- The settlement of any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Customer, subject to the courts competent in accordance with the provisions of relevant provisions of the Code civil proceedings.
- Resolving any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Act of 23 April 1964. Of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended.), Subject to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Service Provider.
XIII. Final provisions
- The Service Provider has the right to temporarily suspend the Services in the Store in connection with carrying out maintenance works.
- Recognition of individual provisions of these Regulations in a manner prescribed by law as invalid or ineffective, does not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining provisions of the Regulations. In place of an invalid provision, the rule that is closest to the purposes of the invalid provision and all of these Regulations will be used.
- The Provider reserves the right to change these Regulations at any time. Amendments to the Regulations are valid from the moment of their explicit indication and placement on the Store's website.
- The current Regulations are published on the Store's website.
- The Regulations enter into force on.